myTREMEZZINA is your ultimate guide to things to do and see in Tremezzina and Lake Como.
In our travel and lifestyle online magazine you will find the best things to do all year in Lake Como: attractions and sightseeing to visit, including Lake Como great villas, gardens, churches, towers, historical hamlets; the coolest events, including festivals, concerts, fireworks displays and art exhibits; Lake Como best hiking and walking trails, best beaches and lidos, where to stay, eat and shop in Tremezzina and Lake Como.
myTREMEZZINA is addressed to both the people who live on Lake Como and the tourists, Italians and foreigners, who want to explore and visit this area of great landscape, historic, artistic and natural value.
If you would like to report an event or an initiative or if you would like to cooperate with myTREMEZZINA by writing the articles of the blog, please fill in this form.
COMCEPT is a creative team:
- Silvia Marucci – Project Manager – Content Manager – Social Media
- Daniele Marucci – Project Manager – Art Director – Photography
- Davide Marucci – Developer – Content Manager
- Rossella Mattiello – Content Manager
- Marco Ferrario – Video
- Alessandra Selvini – Blog
- Alessia Massari – Blog
- Alessia Peverelli – Blog
- Alice Pini – Blog
- Fabio Fargnoli – Foto e video
- Giulia Cirillo – Blog
- Lakeaddicted – Blog
- Luisa Cetti – Blog
- Rita e Cristina – Blog
- Silvia De Angeli – Blog
- Consulta del Turismo di Tremezzina – Contents
- Uffici del Turismo di Tremezzina – Contents
myTREMEZZINA is not a newspaper as it is updated without any periodicity.
It can not therefore be considered an editorial product under Law n° 62 published on 07/03/2001.
myTREMEZZINA doesn’t organize events, it only promotes them.
For more informations read the Terms & Condition.