myTREMEZZINA is an events and lifestyle online magazine that, with Tremezzina as its starting point, tells you about the life, the projects, the busyness, the protagonists and the events of Lake Como, involving the locals, who are the authors of the articles of the blog, and putting online the institutions/associations/tourist boards/cultural enterprises/tourist offices who work in the area and want to promote their activities.
myTREMEZZINA is addressed to both the people who live on Lake Como and the tourists, Italians and foreigners, who want to explore and visit this area of great landscape, historic, artistic and natural value.
If you would like to report an event or an initiative or if you would like to cooperate with myTremezzina by writing the articles of the blog, please fill in this form.
COMCEPT is a creative team:
- Silvia Marucci – Project Manager – Content Manager – Social Media
- Daniele Marucci – Project Manager – Art Director – Photography
- Davide Marucci – Developer – Content Manager
- Rossella Mattiello – Content Manager
- Marco Ferrario – Video
- Alessandra Selvini – Blog
- Alessia Massari – Blog
- Alessia Peverelli – Blog
- Alice Pini – Blog
- Fabio Fargnoli – Foto e video
- Giulia Cirillo – Blog
- Lakeaddicted – Blog
- Luisa Cetti – Blog
- Rita e Cristina – Blog
- Silvia De Angeli – Blog
- Consulta del Turismo di Tremezzina – Contents
- Uffici del Turismo di Tremezzina – Contents
myTREMEZZINA is not a newspaper as it is updated without any periodicity.
It can not therefore be considered an editorial product under Law n° 62 published on 07/03/2001.
myTREMEZZINA doesn’t organize events, it only promotes them.
For more informations read the Terms & Condition.