On Saturday, 10 th September 2016, the Hamlet Festival will celebrate the eighth anniversary of the entrance of Tremezzo in Most Beautiful Villages of Italy Club.
The lakefront, the arcades and Volta Street will be theatre of a picturesque show of lights and music and the visitors will be able to taste land and lake dishes in any of the bars and restaurants taking part to the initiative or in the refreshment bar organized by Tremezzo Tourist Office near the Church of San Bartolomeo.
06:30pm – Welcome concert by the “Vittorio Veneto” musical band / Villa Carlotta Area
07:30pm – Opening of the Tremezzo Tourist Office refreshment bar with mixed lake fish-fry, patati rustii and paradell / Trieste Square
08:30pm – Musical entertainment with the folk songs of the “Amis de Dosena” / Landing stage area
09:30pm – “The Night of the Lights” along the lake front, Via Volta and T-Beach
Places taking part to the Hamlet Festival
- Villa Carlotta Refreshment Booth: from 17:00hrs, Welcome Spritz – 3€
- Hotel Bazzoni: from 19:00hrs, Happy Hour with buffet – 10€
- Cantina Follie: Aperitif in the District with buffet and appetizers
- Red & White: salmon and courgettes lasagne, glass of wine and coffee – 12€
- L’Uva Golosa Wine Bar: tasting of canapés with Vanini olive oil from Tremezzina and of Domasino wine
- 3 ½ Mile’s Cafè: “Lake Breeze” long drink – 4€
- T Beach Grand Hotel Tremezzo: cocktail on the beach – 10€ and T Beach party menu – 50€
- La Grolla: rock fish spaghetti and mixed fish-fry, water and coffee – 20€
On the occasion of The Hamlet Festival, the advanced opening of the Museum of the Landscape of Lake Como will take place at 03:00pm by Villa Boliviana, also known as “the Mainona”.
You will be introduced to the collections, the multimedia contents and the developing projects for next year’s tourist season.
For organization reasons, in order to attend the presentation, you will need to subscribe online or by any of the Tremezzina Tourist Offices.