From Saturday 8th December until Sunday 13th January do not miss the eighth edition of the Presepi nei Borghi, nativity scenes in Tremezzina.
A journey to discover artistic nativity scenes and especially the most beautiful corners of some of the most beautiful villages in Italy in the magical atmosphere of Christmas.
This year the cribs are set up in the villages of Balogno, Bonzanigo, Intignano, Rogaro, Viano and Volesio, Campo, Masnate, Lenno, Tremezzo and the farms of Ossuccio.
The symbolic initial blessing of each crib will be held on the evening of Friday, December 7, 2018.
Friday, December 7, 2018 will be held the opening procession at 20:30 with a meeting in Rogaro, for a moment of prayer and blessing of individual cribs. All with lanterns to prepare us together for Christmas with a torchlight procession that will touch all the cribs in loc. Tremezzo for the official opening. Then spiritual elevation in the church of the black Madonna with Christmas music for violin and harp.
All the cribs will be open to the public and can be visited from 9:00 to 20:00.
Events to the Nativity scenes
- 16 December ore 12:00: Lunch among the Nativity scenes!
An artistic-gastronomic walk through the villages and nativity scenes with Christmas music and gastronomic tastings.
- 22 December ore 15:00: snack at the Nativity scene of Campo;
- 29 December ore 15:30: “sweet and salty” snack at the Nativity scene of Rogaro;
- 1 January ore 14:30: snack at the Nativity scene of Viano;
- 6 January ore 15:00: snack at the Nativity scene of Intignano.